Other than as specifically provided in any separate formal purchase agreement between you and RAJ MUSICALS, these terms and conditions (this “Agreement”) apply to all of your online purchases from the website at www.rajmusical.com (the “Site”) and may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by you through the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement, or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and RAJ MUSICALS.
By purchasing products and/or services from the Site, you agree to be bound by and accept this Agreement. Orders are not binding upon RAJ MUSICALS until accepted by RAJ MUSICALS. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. RAJ MUSICALS will indicate its acceptance of an order by acknowledging your order by reply email or by shipping the ordered items to you.
MRP is the manufacturer's suggested retail price. We may commonly sell products at prices lower than MRP and, for any given product, no sales may have occurred at MRP.
MRP is a benchmark to compare our discounts from MRP to pricing offered by other retailers. Whether other retailers sell at MRP will vary by product, geographic location, type of store, and over time.
Although we periodically update the MRP in our direct mail offerings and on our website as we receive them, in some cases manufacturers may change their MRP without notice to us.
Please contact the manufacturer of a specific product for the most up-to-date MRP information.
MRP quoted for house or private label brands are developed internally in consideration of comparable name brand products. We may commonly sell such products at prices lower than MRP and for any given product, no sales may have occurred at MRP.
Although our limited time events are intended to be limited time events, our low prices offered during these events may continue in effect after the event.
Internet orders may be paid for using the following methods: VISA, MasterCard, NEFT, Cheque, Direct Cash Deposit. If you cannot place an order online, please call us at 09540 999 000 to place your order, or email [email protected] Cash can be directly deposited into our bank account.
Some products, including those identified as Hot Deals, Limited Quantity items, and Free Gifts may be limited to stock on hand and are offered on a first come, first served basis.
SHIPPING CHARGES—TAXES AND TITLE
Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on your order form. Most orders received before 4:00 p.m., are shipped within 2 to 3 working days! Orders placed on Sundays, or holidays will be processed the next business day. As a security precaution, initial orders and orders shipping to alternate addresses may be held for extended verification. We reserve the right to make partial shipments, which will not relieve you of your obligation to pay for the remaining deliveries.
All items purchased from RAJ MUSICALS are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
For more information on our shipping policies, including rates, delivery times, and delays, please write email or call us at 011 65492392
All new products are sold with the manufacturer's limited warranty. The warranty period and service varies by manufacturer and product.
RAJ MUSICALS PROVIDES NO SEPARATE WARRANTY AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RAJ MUSICALS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS SOLD TO YOU, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
10-DAY 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you are not completely satisfied with any product, return it for a full refund of the product purchase price, full credit, or exchange of your choice. We give you 10 days from the Delivery date.
RAJ MUSICALS only accepts returns made within the first 10 days from delivery.
Should you find it necessary to return any merchandise, it must be shipped within this 10-day guarantee period. All returned items must be in the original packaging complete with all components including the warranty card and owner’s manual and show no signs of wear or abuse.Please pack the item properly, as it was delivered to you, so that there is no damage or dents during return shipment process. Otherwise the return will either be refused or subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Refunds are made for product value only, excluding shipping and handling charges, unless you have received a damaged or defective product. Products received with physical damage must be reported to Raj Musicals within 2 days of the delivery date.
Terms & conditions for return process:
- Raj Musicals only accepts returns made within the first Ten (10) days after delivery.
- All return items must include original packaging along the owner’s manual, warranty card and should not show any wear or abuse with the product.
The following items are non-returnable except for defects:
- Opened or used sets of strings, boxes of reeds,
- Computer software, Audio interface, Midi Keyboards (or any other product that require registration in order to be used. Once registered, the product cannot be reassigned to another user and therefore, we cannot accept the return)
- Internal earphones, earplugs, traditional and ethnic wind instruments, Saxophone, harmonicas etc. (hygiene issues),
- Pickups or other items that have been installed,
- Drumheads and sticks, books, cassettes, CDs, DVDs, and videos.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered.
- Products purchased as open box cannot be returned. Open Box products have been tested and are guaranteed to be functional. If your open box product is non-functional, please contact us.
- Products damaged due to the use of an inappropriate power supply or products that were damaged due to voltage stability issues.
Return Process :
If you would like to return a product, it is required to contact us as soon as possible at +91-9540999000 or email us to [email protected]
All returns must be authorised and the return shipment must be mailed within 10 days of the delivery of your order.
Please pack the product .properly, as it was delivered to you, so that there is no damage or dents during return shipment process.
Please send your return to:
2188/6, Main Road,
West Patel Nagar,
New Delhi – 110008
Ph - 9540999000
The refund will be initiated only after the package has been received back at our store at New Delhi.
The refund amount will be transferred, as per banking and payment gateway norms, within five business days of the receipt of the returned shipment at our store.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS RETURN POLICY IS APPLICABLE FOR YOUR ONLINE PURCHASES ON RAJMUSICAL.COM ONLY.
THIS RETURN POLICY IS NOT APPLICABLE IF YOU VISIT OUR SHOWROOM, CHOOSE AND PURCHASE THE INSTRUMENT PERSONALLY.
For further information on our guarantees, shipping, and return policies, please contact us.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- The following items are NOT covered by this warranty.
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
- Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
- USB Cables, Power adapters or any accessory item are not covered under warranty.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non -approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification from factory standards.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, alteration, misuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than Rajmusical.com.
- Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons.
- Loss or theft.
- Damage caused by battery leakage.
- The cleaning of controls or contacts of electronics due to exposure to dirty, dusty, or otherwise contaminated environment.
For complete details on our guarantees, shipping, and return policies, please contact us.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
We usually stock 90% of what we sell. From time to time, stock shortages may occur. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you by email with an approximation of when the item is expected to arrive. If this time is over 10 working days, we will automatically issue a complete refund and place your order on hold. The refund is processed within 7 working days. For orders with multiple products we will, at your request, ship what is currently in stock and ship the back ordered item when it arrives at no additional cost.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
RAJ MUSICALS DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. RAJ MUSICALS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR STATUTORY DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BUNDLED WITH THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT OR OTHERWISE, RAJ MUSICALS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
APPLICABLE LAW—RESALE OR EXPORT
You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of India. You agree and represent that you are buying for your own personal use only, and not for resale or export.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall for all purposes be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Delhi and the state of Delhi as those laws are applied to contracts entered into and to be performed entirely in Delhi, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be commenced exclusively in state or district court in Delhi, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.